IDT’s ultra compact high speed O-10 captures over 1000 stunning UHD images per second, and includes many features designed to speed up workflow. HD-SDI, removable SSD memory, battery power, multiple interfaces.
· Very compact
· 3840x2400 pixel resolution at up to 1000fps
· 16 or 32GB DRAM
· Removable SSD
· Canon EOS Lens mount
· ISO 2000
· 12 f-stops latitude (estimated)
Connections to the camera are:
1. 19-pin imager cable:
· Ethernet for control and download
· Power (18-50 VDC)
2. Trigger. (closing contact or rising/ falling 5v pulse)
3. SDI. 3G-HDSDI for viewfinder, both live and playback
Control is from Windows or MAC based software. There are many automation features to keep the operation simple. The full featured software also runs on iOS, so operation from iPad (with the WiFi adapter) makes for a very portable system.